- What is NewsWallet?
NewsWallet is a personalized news platform where you are rewarded with NewsWallet Points for reading and sharing news on your Social Media accounts. You can also earn points by performing various tasks under Earn Money section.
- What is My News?
My News is a section where you can set keywords of your interest like place, topics, sources, companies and people you want to follow, & NewsWallet will deliver you news only of your Interests.
- What are NewsWallet points?
NewsWallet Points are points you have earned by reading and sharing news and by performing various tasks like Social Media Tasks, Survey, Poll, Quiz and App Installs available within the App. All transactions date wise are recorded in your in app Wallet.
- Are NewsWallet points redeemable?
Yes, your NewsWallet points can be redeemed via various options available in the Redeem section.
- What is Scan2Earn®?
Something Exciting is on its way!
- How does referring a friend benefit me?
As you refer a friend to NewsWallet you get rewarded by us. You also get a chance to earn more points every time your referral earns or spends with NewsWallet. So, Keep Referring and Keep Earning.
If you Refer a friend, he should use NewsWallet App, Login via Facebook & Twitter and he should at least share 6 news on FB and 6 news on Twitter which will make you eligible to earn the refer points. (These conditions are just to maintain genuine audience/users)
- How do I get benefitted if I enter my friend’s referral code in my app?
If you enter your friends referral code in your app, your friend earns 10 per cent of your activities with NewsWallet.
- What to do if I don’t have a Twitter Account?
Making a new Twitter account takes a minute. Just make a new Twitter account and Login to NewsWallet. You must have 5 followers which will make you eligible to Login & earn.
- Can I change my referral at any time?
No, a referral once added cannot be changed or removed.
- My account is Suspended. What to do?
Your account might be temporarily suspended if you have opted for irrational means to get rewards and our servers and advertisers as part of their policy of receiving irrational clicks and actions from a single user. If you think your account has been incorrectly blocked, please tell us your NewsWallet's Referal ID & we will look into it.
- My account is Terminated. What to do?
Your account might be permanently blocked if you have opted for regular irrational means to get rewards and our servers and advertisers as part of their policy of receiving irrational clicks and actions from a single user. If you think your account has been incorrectly terminated, please tell us your NewsWallet's Referal ID & we will look into it.
- I am not able to share news on Facebook/Twitter to earn points?
NewsWallet wants to spread awareness amongst your friends and family. We believe if you are sharing news on your Social platform you want your friends, family and followers to know about that news/article. NewsWallet points are only for spreading words/awareness. Thus, our Users earn NewsWallet points only for Public Shares and not for Private Shares. So before you earn via Facebook share or Twitter tweet please make sure your Privacy is set to Public and not Private on both the platforms.
- I am not able to redeem my points. What to do?
If you face any issues while redeeming your NewsWallet points, do not Panic! It is just because of a lot of users trying to redeem at a single time. Please try again after some time and you will surely be able to Redeem.
- How to get eligible to Redeem NewsWallet points?
Just to ensure our users account safety & genuinety, we have integrated few steps before redeeming NewsWallet points. They are:-
• Share at least 10 News on Twitter.
• Share at least 10 News on Facebook.
• You can redeem only once in a day.
• You should have the same identity both in Facebook and Twitter. (Eg. Facebook name – Allen Clinton. Twitter name – Allen Clinton)
These steps can be done hardly in a minute, but these will ensure your accounts safety to the fullest. As soon as you complete these tasks you can smoothly and easily redeem your points.
- I am not able to change my mobile number. What to do?
You cannot change your mobile number once registered with NewsWallet.
- How can I add NewsWallet points to my Wallet?
You can add NewsWallet points via Buy Points section available within the app. You can buy points via debit card, credit card, net banking & paytm wallet.
- My money has been debited wrongly. What to do?
At NewsWallet, your money is yours. If ever an amount is deducted from your wallet but the transaction is not successful, we will refund the amount to your wallet the moment we get a confirmation from our servers. Refunds are credited to your wallet usually in 3 – 4 working days however sometimes the process can take up to 7 working days. If the amount is not credited in your account within this time frame, then we request you to please Write to us from the in-app Customer Support System and we'll resolve your issue ASAP.
- When will I get my Lucky Gift?
Generally, the gift rewarded to you can be claimed just by clicking on the claim button that appears to you right in the Lucky Winner section in the dashboard. Please do not delete the post shared on your Facebook and twitter accounts which can lead to account suspension and/or point deductions.
- Recharge Failed/Processing/Pending?
Unable to recharge / failing repeatedly -
• Please check that you are selecting the appropriate valid amount for the respective operator. If number is ported, make sure that you select circle/operator manually.
• Recharges also fail due to issues/load at the operator’s end. We suggest that you wait for some time and retry later.
- Amount deducted but recharge failed. What to do?
If the recharge fails and amount is deducted, NewsWallet refunds the entire amount of failed recharge back to your Wallet within 48 hrs.
- Status shows Pending- when will I get recharge?
If the recharge status shows ‘Pending’ then it might take 2 hrs for recharge to show as ‘Successful’. Please understand ‘Pending’ means Pending at operator’s end. We advise you not to initiate a 2nd transaction in this case.
- Recharged wrong number by mistake
Once recharged you can at no circumstance get it undone. This facility is not available at any operator's end.